About This Site
- The information contained on this site is subject to change without prior notice.
About Stage Events
In the event that a large number of guests visit the KLabGames booth simultaneously, the following measures may be taken in order to ease booth traffic issues and improve the overall experience of everyone at the convention.
- - We may ask you to provide ID that allows us to confirm your age for games with an age restriction.
- - Details of booth attractions, the content thereof, and event times are subject to change without prior notification.
- - Limitations on participation numbers and booth entry may be enacted and removed as necessary for game demo corners, booth attractions, and stage events.
- - If deemed necessary, queue tickets may be distributed without prior notification. In such an event, tickets are only valid for the day on which they are issued. Tickets will be distributed in order. Once all the day's tickets are gone, no more tickets will be issued for that day. The transfer, sale, and/or exchange of these tickets is strictly forbidden. Guests found to be involved in the transfer, sale, and/or exchange of tickets will not be allowed to participate in game demo corners or other booth attractions.
- - The times at which stage events, livestreams, and other attractions start and end may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. The content of and guests appearing in these events may change without prior notification.
- - The audience will be fully cleared after each stage event.
- - Guests found to be harassing or threatening to cause harm to other guests may be asked by booth staff members to leave the premises.
- - We are unable to accept letters, gifts, and/or other items to be given to those appearing on stage or livestreams, cosplayers, or promotional models.
- - Please speak to a booth staff member immediately if you start to feel ill while watching a stage event or waiting to participate in a booth attraction.
- - Free giveaway items and for-sale merchandise will only be available while supplies last.
Please Note the Following About Merchandise for Sale
- Please be aware that there are only a limited number of free giveaway items and event-limited merchandise units available.
Please be aware that the design and shape of the items for sale may change.
- - Depending on sales, some items may sell out before customers can purchase them, even if they have waited in line. Also, certain items may become limited to a certain number of units per customer without warning.
- - Please do not purchase items for resale purposes.
- - Please confirm the items, number of items, and purchase total while at the KLabGames booth. We will not be able to accommodate any discrepancies after you have left the booth premises.
- - If your item is defective, we can only perform an exchange while at the event. Please check the contents of your items after receiving them.
- - Aside from defective items, there will be no returns or exchanges.