Special Viewer Present Available to Celebrate the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club and ODAIBA Gamers Collaboration Store!
Tokyo, Japan – October 10, 2019 – KLab Inc., a leader in online mobile games, announced today that KLab Games Station (“KGS”) will be holding a special contest, giving the chance for viewers to get exclusive merchandise.
Members from the Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club has picked out special gifts for the viewers of KLab Games Station! Check out this video to see what they selected!
Retweet the specified post on the official KLab English Twitter (@KLab_en) with the above video in it for a chance to be one of three lucky winners who will get special Nijigasaki High School Idol Club and ODAIBA Gamers collaboration merchandise!
Please Read the Terms & Conditions Before Entering
How to Enter
- Retweet the specified tweet sent out from the official Twitter account (@KLab_en).
- Must retweet before 10/16 23:59 JST.
- Must have carefully read the Terms & Conditions defined here and agree with them.
About the Prize
- We will contact the winners regarding the prize through Twitter direct message. Please follow the instructions as outlined in the message so that we can mail your prize (name, address, phone number, etc.).
- Participants who do not answer the direct message within the designated time will have their right to the prize voided.
- The prize can only be shipped once. If the name, address, or phone number contains an error that results in the misdelivery of the prize, the winner will be disqualified for that prize. KLab Inc. is not responsible in the case that the package is not received by the winner or for any damage caused during the delivery of the items, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence by KLab Inc.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and may not be given to a third party or sold.
- Please be aware that we may not be able to send prizes to certain regions or countries.
- This campaign is not related to Twitter, Inc.
- We will be sending out direct messages to the winners after the campaign period ends.
- You must be following the official Twitter account (@KLab_en).
*Please be patient as it may take some time for us to contact the winners.
Privacy Notice for EEA
KLab Inc. (“KLab”), based in Roppongi Hills Mori Tower 6-10-1 Roppongi Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6122 Japan, is the parent company of the KLab Group. This information notice is issued to you on behalf of the KLab Group companies, which control and process your personal data in the way described below; provided this information notice is applied only to people inside the European Economic Area.
1. Our processing of your personal data
The processing of your personal data is very important to us. We process your personal data for the following purposes:
(1)We process your Twitter ID in order to hold this event (the "Event"), choose winners, and contact winners from among the applicants.
We will obtain and process your Twitter ID as provided from the Twitter platform. This personal data is based on your and our legitimate interests to provide you with the Event (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
(2)We also process additional personal data provided by winners of the Event to us, such as names, mailing addresses, and phone numbers of winners in order to provide the winners with the prizes.
In the course of obtaining your personal data, we may use third party services such as data management services with data entry forms where you enter your personal data and submit it to us.
The processing of this personal data is based on the winners’ and our legitimate interests to provide the winners with the prizes (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
2. How long do we keep your personal data
We will only retain your information as long as there is a statutory or legal requirement to do so or in order that we are able to meet the above mentioned purposes. This will usually require us to retain your information for a set period of time after any relationship has ended for accounts and records purposes.
3. Transfers of data to other companies and countries
We will store your personal data on our systems located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), which comprises the Member States of the EU, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
Your data will be transferred to vendors and service providers to provide support operations (e.g., JSC Company Ltd., Japan; Japan Post Holdings Co., Ltd., Japan).
Where your personal data is transferred to third parties outside the EEA, we have taken appropriate safeguards, such as the implementation of Standard Contract Clauses (according to the GDPR requirements), to ensure a fair and legal use of your data.
4. Your rights and requests
You have the following rights:
- Access to personal data: You have the right to be provided full information about your personal data that we hold.
- Data correction: You have the right to require that we correct any incorrect information that we hold about you.
- Data deletion: You may also have the right to ask us to delete your personal data, when certain conditions apply.
- Restriction on processing of personal data: You may have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, when certain conditions apply.
- Object to processing of personal data: You may have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, when certain conditions apply.
- Portability of personal data: You may have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and commonly used format, when certain conditions apply.
- You also have the right to obtain from us a copy of any Standard Contract Clauses that we use if we transfer your data outside the EEA.
To exercise your rights, or if you require further information about how we use your personal data, contact:
In case you are not satisfied with how we have handled your personal data request or how we obtain or use your data, then you may wish to lodge a complaint by contacting a Data Protection Supervisory Authority; for example, the Authority of your place of residence within the EEA.
About KLab Games Station
Launched in October 2016, KLab Games Station was created to showcase KLab’s globally-released games in an effort to create new avenues of communication with its global gaming community. Hosted by members of KLab every Thursday at 12 pm (UTC+9), the show delivers the latest gaming news, updates, and live gameplay to viewers via streaming video on Facebook Live, YouTube Live, and Twitch.
KLab is a leader in online mobile gaming. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Tokyo, the company is listed on the 1st Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. KLab has consistently ranked as one of the top 52 grossing game publishers worldwide since 2012. With its emphasis on quality and innovative games, KLab continues to grow at a rapid pace, expanding beyond the Japanese market with offices in Singapore and Shanghai. For more information about KLab, please visit http://www.klab.com/jp/english/.