“Magatsu Wahrheit” Announced as Japanese Title of KLab’s “Project FORCE” Smartphone Game
Tokyo, Japan ‐ September 21, 2017 - KLab Inc., a leader in online mobile games, announced today at TOKYO GAME SHOW 2017 that the Japanese title of its new smartphone game, previously known only as Project FORCE, will be Magatsu Wahrheit.
Known as Project FORCE at the time, the game was originally announced on March 25 earlier this year at the KLabGames NEXT VISION upcoming games lineup showcase. Magatsu Wahrheit’s official teaser site opened earlier today.* The latest updates and information about the game will be available here.
* Official teaser site currently only available in Japanese.
About Magatsu Wahrheit
In this battle RPG, the player is a member of an elite, mobile fighting force known as the “Kidou Heidan” (Japanese: 機動兵団). Rich graphics bring an even richer world to life, with sweeping horizons, and unique, colorful characters and storylines that keep players coming back for more. An all-star cast of creators and a totally immersive field of play bring the story to life.
This completely original title aims to deliver the immersive experience and entertainment of console gaming to the handheld smartphone.
Magatsu Wahrheit Creators
- Scenario Writer: Miwa Shoda (Final Fantasy XII, Legend of Mana)
- Main Theme Song: Masaru Yokoyama (Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans, Chihayafuru parts I & II)
- Concept Art: Hiroaki Ueno (Space Pirate Captain Harlock, Resident Evil: Vendetta)
- Concept Art: Yoko Tsukamoto (Xenoblade Chronicles X (shared credit), Lord of Vermilion)
- Character Design: Third Echoes (Icchibanketsu Online, The Caligula Effect)
Magatsu Wahrheit Overview
- Magatsu Wahrheit
- Supported Platforms:
- Android™, iOS
* "Magatsu Wahrheit Overview" section edited at 6:25 pm on March 29, 2018.
KLab is a leader in online mobile gaming. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Tokyo, the company is listed on the 1st Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. KLab has consistently ranked as one of the top 50 grossing game publishers worldwide since 2012. With its emphasis on quality and innovative games, KLab continues to grow at a rapid pace, expanding beyond the Japanese market with offices in Singapore, Shanghai, and the United States. For more information about KLab, please visit http://www.klab.com/jp/english/.