“Bleach: Brave Souls” 2nd Anniversary Countdown Event Series Starts Today!
Tokyo, Japan – June 23 2017 – KLab Inc., a leader in online mobile games, announced that it will celebrate the second anniversary of the release of its hit 3D action game Bleach: Brave Souls on Sunday, July 23. In the buildup to this important milestone in the game’s history, a special series of in-game and online events entitled the Brave Souls 2nd Anniversary Countdown will be held starting on Friday, June 23 (UTC+9).
The game is gearing up for a series of events and special offers in preparation for the second anniversary of Bleach: Brave Soul’s release. Players can look forward to a variety of rewards, special offers, and events planned for the month to come.
Brave Souls 2nd Anniversary Countdown
Event Period: Friday, June 23 to Sunday, July 23 (UTC+9)
Brave Souls 2nd Anniversary Countdown Teaser Site Opened
Site opened at 18:00 on Friday, June 23 (UTC+9)
A teaser site created especially for the Brave Souls 2nd Anniversary Countdown was unveiled earlier today in order to kick off the festivities for the second anniversary of Bleach: Brave Souls. Players are encouraged to check the site regularly for all the latest news and updates on what is to come.
2nd Anniversary Countdown Login Bonuses
Event Period: Friday, June 23 to Saturday, July 22 (UTC+9)
All players that log in to the game during the event period will receive 5 Spirit Orbs and items each day as a FREE gift! The items will change periodically in order to keep fans excited and engaged.
Players who log in every day during the event period will receive a total of 150 Spirit Orbs and multiple item sets to help them get ready for the second anniversary of Bleach: Brave Souls.
* Countdown login bonuses change daily at midnight, Japan Time (UTC+9).
Mega Power-Up Festival
Event Period: 4 pm on Friday, June 23 to 3:59 pm on Sunday, July 23 (UTC+9)
The drop rates for different items will be increased each week during this powered-up event. Collect Coins, EXP, and other items necessary for powering up and leveling your characters during the month of events to come and turn your characters into the ultimate fighting machines.
★6 Intensive Course
Event Period: Friday, July 14 to Sunday, July 23 (UTC+9)
The ★6 Intensive Course is a new event that will be held as part of the buildup to the second anniversary festivities. Each Intensive Course focuses on a specific ★6 character and features multiple Raid bosses who drop Raid characters needed to power up that ★6 character’s Soul Tree. They also present players with an excellent opportunity to stock up on Raid drop characters.
Send in Your Fan Art & Cosplay Pictures!
Event Period: Friday, June 23 to 6 pm on Monday, July 10 (UTC+9)
To celebrate the second anniversary, KLab is looking for fans to send in commemorative fan art and cosplay photos. Selected pictures will be displayed on the official website and shown during the Bleach: Brave Souls - 2nd Anniversary Bankai Livestream. (See below for more information on the Bankai Livestream.)
Guest voice actors will pick their favorite submissions on the livestream. Entrants whose submissions are selected as winners will receive a commemorative board signed by the guest who selected their entry.
* Participants are asked to check the Terms and Conditions on the teaser site before submitting their art and/or photographs.
6 pm on Friday, June 23 to 6 pm on Monday, July 10 (UTC+9)
How to Enter
1. Follow the Bleach: Brave Souls official Twitter account
2. Add the hashtag "#BBS2nd" and tweet your submission on Twitter
Bleach: Brave Souls Second Anniversary
- A4 size portrait (297 mm x 210 mm)
- Format: jpg, png, gif
- Format: jpg
- Maximum size: 5MB
- Number of people: Any number of people
After the Brave Souls 2nd Anniversary Bankai Livestream ends, KLab will contact winners via direct message on Twitter, so following the Bleach: Brave Souls official Twitter account will also be a requirement. Please be aware that it may take some time for KLab to contact the winners of this contest.
- After the deadline, the winning entries for the Brave Souls 2nd Anniversary Bankai Livestream will be chosen and announced.
- Winners will be contacted via direct message on Twitter. Please follow the directions in the direct message to register the necessary information for us to ship the prizes (name, address, phone number, etc.).
- Entrants selected as winners who do not respond by the designated deadline after being contacted will result in the entrant being disqualified.
- Prizes will only be shipped once. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide accurate delivery information, and KLab will accept no responsibility for undelivered prizes as a result of incorrect information such as name, address, or telephone number. If such a case arises, the entrant's win will be nullified. KLab will not be held responsible if an entrant is unable to receive or accept a prize barring cases where there was a deliberate action by or gross negligence by KLab.
- The right to receive the prize cannot be transferred, sold, or lent to a third party.
- Twitter is in no way affiliated with this campaign.
Bleach: Brave Souls - 2nd Anniversary Bankai Livestream Announced
Starting at 9 pm on Saturday, July 22 (UTC+9)
KLab has officially announced that the Bleach: Brave Souls - 2nd Anniversary Bankai Livestream will air on YouTube Live (JP and GL), FRESH! (JP), Niconico Live (JP), Periscope (JP), and Facebook Live (GL) as part of the planned festivities. The GL streams will provide global listeners with an English audio track, so both global and Japanese players of the Bleach: Brave Souls community will be able to enjoy the show together in real time.
Further details on the live broadcast will be posted on the Brave Souls 2nd Anniversary Countdown teaser site. Players are encouraged to pre-register for the big night.
Bleach: Brave Souls has prepared a number of surprises for the second anniversary of the game. Further information will be released leading up to the anniversary itself, giving fans plenty of reason to stay tuned to the official website and in-game notices for more information.
Download the Game
Bleach: Brave Souls is based on Bleach, a popular Japanese manga featured in Shueisha’s landmark comic anthology, Weekly Shonen Jump, until issue #38 of 2016. The series premiered in 2001, quickly gaining a dedicated fan base and selling a total of over 90 million copies of the 74-volume manga series. Bleach has become a powerful media franchise, spawning an animated television series that ran from 2004 to March 2012, and a total of four feature-length films that have been released in theaters to date. The series’ popularity extends beyond Japan to an international audience, where it continues to find new fans and dedicated followers around the world.
Bleach: Brave Souls Overview
- Bleach: Brave Souls
- Supported OSes:
- Android™ 4.0+, iOS 6.0+
* Not available on some devices.
- 3D Action
- Release Date:
- July 23, 2015
- Free-to-play (In-app purchases available)
- Supported Regions:
- Global (excludes East and Southeast Asia)
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, Japanese
- Official Website:
- Official Twitter Account:
- Official Facebook Page:
- © Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot
KLab is a leader in online mobile gaming. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Tokyo, the company is listed on the 1st Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. KLab has consistently ranked as one of the top 50 grossing game publishers worldwide since 2012. With its emphasis on quality and innovative games, KLab continues to grow at a rapid pace, expanding beyond the Japanese market with offices in Singapore, Shanghai, and the United States. For more information about KLab, please visit http://www.klab.com/jp/english/.