“Bleach: Brave Souls – Bankai Live Holiday Special” to Air on December 27
Tokyo, Japan – December 20, 2016 – KLab Inc., a leader in online mobile games, unveiled an exclusive “Brave Souls New Year Festival” website for its hit 3D action game Bleach: Brave Souls at 12 pm on Tuesday, December 20 (UTC+9). The website revealed plans for the “Bleach: Brave Souls: Bankai Live Holiday Special.”
Bleach: Brave Souls – Bankai Live Holiday Special
On air live from 9 pm on Tuesday, December 27 (UTC+9).
Bankai Live is back for another round of epic guests and holiday cheer. December’s program promises to bring Bleach: Brave Souls fans around the world a taste of what’s in store for this holiday season.
- Masakazu Morita (voice actor for Ichigo Kurosaki)
- Ryotaro Okiayu (voice actor for Byakuya Kuchiki)
- Katsuyuki Konishi (voice actor for Shuhei Hisagi)
- Yoshiyuki Hirai from America Zarigani
- Azusa Sekine from Up Up Girls (Kakko Kari)
Watch It Here:
- Niconico Live: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv284319965
- YouTube Live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85ZfV5om-ik
- FRESH! (FRESH! by CyberAgent): https://freshlive.tv/klabgames/69187
Brave Souls New Year Festival Teaser Site
* Guests and live stream content are subject to change without notice.
Download the Game
Bleach: Brave Souls is based on Bleach, a popular Japanese manga featured in Shueisha’s landmark comic anthology, Weekly Shonen Jump, until issue #38 of 2016. The series premiered in 2001, quickly gaining a dedicated fan base and selling over 90 million copies of its 74-volume manga series as of December 2016. Bleach has become a powerful media franchise, spawning an animated television series that ran from 2004 to March 2012, and a total of four feature-length films that have been released in theaters to date. The series’ popularity extends beyond Japan to an international audience, where it continues to find new fans and dedicated followers around the world.
Bleach: Brave Souls Overview
- Bleach: Brave Souls
- Supported OSes:
- Android™ 4.0+, iOS 6.0+
* Not available on some devices.
- 3D Action
- Release Date:
- July 23, 2015
- Free-to-play (In-app purchases available)
- Official Website:
- Official Twitter Account:
- Official Facebook Page:
- © Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot
KLab is a leader in online mobile gaming. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Tokyo, the company is listed on the 1st Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. KLab has consistently ranked as one of the top 50 grossing game publishers worldwide since 2012. With its emphasis on quality and innovative games, KLab continues to grow at a rapid pace, expanding beyond the Japanese market with offices in Singapore, Shanghai, and the United States. For more information about KLab, please visit http://www.klab.com/jp/english/.